Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Getting Ready for Audrey Kate

I was scheduled for a C-Section at 8:00 a.m. on August 20, 2009. We had to be at the hospital at 6:30 so they could get me preped and pump me full of fluids. So, we got up early that morning and I did my hair and put on my make up. I do have to take pictures, so I might as well look as nice as I can...right? So, at about 6:00 a.m. we left for the hospital. We were SO nervous but mostly excited!!! Just think...in a couple of hours Audrey will be here and we will be a family of 4! That just seemed crazy to me!

When we got to the hospital, they took me back and I changed into my lovely hosptial gown. Time was DRAGGING by. It seemed like it was taking forever for the clock to make to 8:00a.m. Then we found out my doctor was late!!!! He was stuck in traffic. Of ALL days to get stuck in traffic. But he made it by 8:05 and shortly after that we were heading to the OR to deliver!

Lovely hospital gown. SO flattering

I was having contractions! The bottom part of the screen.

Aaron and I trying to pass the time until my doctor got there.
Aaron all ready to meet me in the OR
Aaron and I before the C-section

No comments:

Post a Comment