Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

Since there were so many days that we were locked up due to the ice and snow, I had to start coming up with different things to do to keep the kids entertained. I wanted to do something that Audrey could also do. So, I made up a list of RANDOM things throughout the house and the kids did a Scavenger Hunt. Audrey didn't really do much except run after Michael the whole time....but she had fun. The kids enjoyed it...it was something different. I think at this point in the week, they just wanted to do something!


Toy Hatchet

Scooby-Doo book

Alligator (it's in the toy box)

This is where I had then put all the stuff they found

Audrey's green and navy jacket (I told you it was random)

Audrey started to get into the spirit. She is not letting Michael put the jacket in the bin...because SHE wants to do it. It never made it in the bin...she got preoccupied. LOL

The piggy sleeping bag

No comments:

Post a Comment